- This event has passed.
Logophilia Vocabulary Workshop, Allahabad, 2014
December 26, 2014 - January 5, 2015
The Logophilia Winter Programme of the Logophilia Workshops for 2014.
Fundamental Etymology Workshop (FEW), The Fundamental Etymology Workshop (FEW) is Logophilia’s flagship workshop. FEW brings together a rich and diverse thematic arrangement of Latin and Greek roots in English.We educate students on the etymological roots of words in English, categorised under :
(1) The Natural Sciences
(2) The Social Sciences
(3) Language & Literature
- Methodology : Seminars
- Duration: 10 days (20 hours)
- Advantage : Students gain a vital insight into basic vocabularies of various disciplines.
This provides an essential sophistication to their learning styles, and Etymology Education rapidly replaces rote memorisation.
Duration: 26th Dec, 2014 – 5th Jan, 2015
- Fundamental Etymology Workshop – Registrations open!
- Public Speaking Programme (Basic) – Registrations open!
- Public Speaking Programme (Advanced) – Registrations open!