- This event has passed.
Logophilia Vocabulary Workshop at Literati 2014, IIT Delhi
September 13, 2014 @ 9:45 am - September 14, 2014 @ 1:00 pmRs300 – Rs500
Stop fooling yourself! To do well in college you need a really powerful vocabulary, or very good luck.
There is a difference between school and college. There is also a difference between a good student and a not-so-good one. It’s called “vocabulary“. It is naive to walk into a college-level exam without any systematic preparation in vocabulary. College requires a deeper comprehension ability, and a word repertoire of thousands of words.
The College Vocabulary Programme (Level-1) is an Etymology-based English Vocabulary Workshop. We bring you words, roots, phrases and more, from some of the best and rarest books on vocabulary. In the time you would take to read 1 Vocabulary book, we give you a distillation of words from 15 books!
- Methodology: Power Experiential Facilitation through Etymology Education
+ a deep and keen understanding of English Vocabulary
+ a sophisticated language comprehension ability
+ a large degree of dictionary Independence
- When? 12th, 13th, and 14th September, 2014
- Where? Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (Block 5, Lecture Theatre 1)
- Duration? 9 hours across 3 days
- Day 1, 2 & 3 – 12th, 13th and 14th Sep (Workshop) 9:45 am – 1 pm
- Things you need to bring: A Notebook of at least 200 pages and stationary
- Cost? Rs 500 (Course Material: Rs 300 extra)
Online Registrations Open! (Logophilia’s Online Payment Gateway is managed by www.payu.in – the same as that used by www.jabong.com, www.snapdeal.com, and many others. It is highly secure, and includes all banking methods available in India.)