- This event has passed.
The Logophilia Pronunciation Programme for the Students – Lwinter18
February 6, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - February 17, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
The Logophilia Pronunciation Programme – Lwinter18
The study of good pronunciation is not Phonetics, but Orthoepy.
The Logophilia Pronunciation Programme provides a powerful and systematic explanation of the sounds in the English Language, through and Orthoepy principles, delivered through Etymology Education.
The Logophilia Pronunciation Programme can be seen as a Pronunciation Programme that:
Methodology: Experiential Etymology Education Facilitation. The students get to participate in a powerful experiential classroom programme, learning to apply the methods of Etymology Education in English Pronunciation.
Programme Duration: 5 Hours (spread over 2 days)
- 5 hours of experiential facilitation in English Orthoepy
- an intuitive ability of:
- identify the logic behind English sounds and their origins
- understanding how to read and write English sounds through
- the International Phonetic Alphabet,
- pronouncing English words, without memorising
- a Certificate of participation